Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This is a post.

Butt holes like to say the following things:


1:
"Yeah man I don't eat fast food anymore. It's seriously been like...I don't know how long since I ate at Mcdonald's or Burger King or whatever."

And then either:

"I mean you just feel like crap after you go there it's like...why? You know? I mean I just start thinking like...this stuff is crap and it's crappy for me and like what the hell."

OR:

"I mean there's guys making money off of feeding these people shit. Seriously have you seen super size me I was like 'fuck that.' Am I right?"

Yeah, you are right! And let me guess, you don't drink soda either? It's just too sweet, right? You are a patron saint of health! Is there a fucking congressional medal of honor that you can get for not eating things?!?! HAND IT OUT IMMEDIATELY.

It's not like I'm inhaling Mcflurry's and five layer burritos either, but I don't throw this little 'gem' out there to:
A) Start up some pseudo-scientific health conversation with another idiot
B) Make someone who does eat fast food feel guilty (even though anyone who does eat fast food should be incinerated)



-
2. "Nah I haven't seen that one, hehe...uhm, to be honest I don't really watch a whole lot of T.V. I just don't. I don't even know any shows."

This is an all too common one. Followed by some sort of guilt-inducing mini-rant about how reading, hiking, or doing community service occupies their time.

Hey guy - give it a rest. We all know you're a trail hiker and you shop at Mountain Hard Wear. We see the bike rack on your Subaru. And your
reusable Whole Foods bags.

Why snub it? Just because it has this guilt-by-association laziness and gluttony - 'if you watch t.v. at all, then that is all you do in your free time.'

People like to revel in putting something like "none/go outside/tv is for morons" on their Facebook profile under TV shows, but...

...I for one carry the burden of guilt that comes with watching TV. I learn about cooking on the food network, I laugh at Tim and Eric, and I enjoy some trashy MTV/VH1 reality (in the same way I enjoy the movie Kickboxing Academy/Air Bud). And even though I find the time to do outdoor activities, I am just another TV zombie piece of dirt.

-

4 comments:

  1. So you want other people to sit around and watch tv? Why do you sit around and write this shit you don't have any followers. You are a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, If you don't like it then you shouldn't read it...well maybe you should unread it. You should find a time machine and tell your dad not to fuck your mother. Or just go tell you dad to unfuck your mother. Then he can find a time machine and do the same. I found a top-notch time machine from http://findatopnotchtimemachine.com/gagoncock/really/yesreally . CHECK IT OUT NOW!

    um, I don't eat fast food and I don't watch TC...TK...T-something...whatever it is...I wouldn't know because I don't watch it...or read all of people's post. I give this post 2 and a hack stars.

    ReplyDelete